The following treatment is recommended once a week for a month, then once every 15 days to maintain vitality:
- Add 4 tablespoons of Huile de Germe de Blé to a bowl.
- Mix energetically with a paintbrush for one minute to activate the product.
- Apply with the paintbrush directly to dry scalp strip by strip.
- Gently massage in circular motions to distribute the product.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then add a little more product on the scalp to facilitate emulsion and massage again.
- Gradually add small amounts of water to the roots while massaging and lifting the hair, until a fine lather builds.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- In case of thinning hair, mix small even amounts (50/50) of Huile de Germe de Blé with Concentré Energétique scalp treatment.
- For best results, follow by applying a conditioner on the length and ends, such as Masque Fleurs de Jasmin for fine hair.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Wheat Protein Extract
Organic Jojoba Oil
- Rich in Vitamins C, B and E
PEG-35 Castor Oil – Aqua – *Glycerin – *Pentylene Glycol – **Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – *Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil – Parfum/Fragrance – Benzyl Alcohol – *Limonène – *Polysorbate 20 – **Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – *Myristamine Oxide – *Triticum Vulagre Germ Extract Extract – *Panthenol – *Salicylic Acid – *Linoleic Acid – *Sorbic Acid – *Linalool – *Tocopherol – *Benzyl Salicylate – *Beta-Sitosterol – *Squalene – *Persea gratissima Leaf Extract – *Citric Acid – *Potassium Sorbate – *Sodium Benzoate – *Linolenic Acid
Our formulas may change. Please refer to the list of ingredients appearing on the product packaging for the most current formula.
Huile Germe de Blé, created in 1968 as a deep cleansing scalp treatment for oily hair, established our brand’s reputation as an innovator in condition-specific haircare. At the time, using oil to balance oily and devitalized scalps was considered avant-garde and counterintuitive. Yet, contrary to popular belief, oil is the best way to gently eliminate excess sebum and improve hair vitality. Jean-Marie Greyl chose wheat germ oil and other botanical extracts for their energizing properties. The concept of “healthy and glamorous hair using natural products” was born. A unique product with instant and lasting results.
As part of the Hair Loss Treatment Collection the Huile de Germe de Ble has brought my old hair back to life! 😉
Jodi Hunter –
I received this as a gift and it worked wonders on my hair.
Olga P. –
I like Huile de Germe de Blé in combination with Concentre Energetique (mixed together 1:1) applied on a dry unwashed scalp. While doing this wonderful deep-cleansing treatment for my hair roots, I use another favorite from Leonor Greyl – Masque Quintessence on the length. Leaving all concoction for an hour or so and washing it- and I have beautiful results: very clean scalp and strong, yet soft and manageable hair. I truly enjoy this ritual and even more the results of it.