- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Emulsify a small amount of Shampooing au Miel between your palms.
- Apply to the scalp and massage, adding small amounts of water progressively as a gentle lather builds.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use Shampooing au Miel as a “clarifying” shampoo to remove silicone buildup from styling products.
- Do you shampoo your hair just once a week? We recommend you wash, rinse, and repeat. Two applications will most effectively remove a week’s worth of buildup from dust, pollution, dry shampoos, and styling products.
- After washing, style with alcohol-free Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice for added body.