- The following treatment is recommended once a week for a month, then once every 15 days to maintain vitality:
- Add 4 tablespoons of Crème Aux Fleurs to a bowl.
- Mix energetically with a paintbrush for one minute to activate the product.
- Apply with the paintbrush directly to dry scalp strip by strip.
- Gently Massage in circular motions to distribute the product.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then add a little more product on the scalp to facilitate emulsion and massage again.
- Gradually add small amounts of water to the roots while massaging and lifting the hair, until a fine lather builds.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- To prevent skin irritation during color treatments: Add one tablespoon of Crème Aux Fleurs directly to the color. This also combats the drying effects of coloring processes.
- To soothe the scalp and set color after the coloring process: Apply Crème Aux Fleurs on towel-dried hair directly to the scalp.
- For deep hydration: Apply L’Huile de Leonor Greyl pre-shampoo oil to your length and ends. Follow with Crème Aux Fleurs as directed.
- For dandruff calming: First apply Huile Apaisante soothing pre-treatment oil to the scalp, then apply a 50/50 mixture of Crème Aux Fleurs and Bain Traitant à la Propolis dandruff shampoo.
Kim Weiss –
This product is a favorite of mine. I tend towards a red, itchy scalp (psoriasis) and this soothing cleansing cream (no lather) eases the discomfort. Moreover, my hair (and scalp) feel great after using it—a must-have product for those sensitive scalps.
Best deep treatment I have ever used! Leaves my long wavy hair soft, frizz free and very shiny! I was unsure that a cream would cleanse properly but it’s perfect!! And no more itchy scalp!! Love, love!!
LC Delcid –
I use CREME AUX FLEURSSoothing Scalp and Hair Cleansing Cream once a week for a deep clean to get my curly hair ready for the week ahead. Beautiful product!! Love my LEONOR GREYL lineup 🎀!!
All the best hairdressers I have ever had both in Europe and the US have known about the versatility and benefits of the creme aux fleurs as a light creme cleanse and as a post color treatment especially when applied over the huile de palme. My hair never looks better than when I do this !
By far the best hair cleanser I’ve ever used…and I’ve tried so many! This nourishing creme shampooing applies like a conditioner due to its thick, creamy consistency. But trust me when I tell you it will gently, yet deeply, cleanse your hair and scalp, without stripping hair or weighing it down with too many heavy emollients. I want to buy three at a time!