- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Emulsify a small amount of Bain Traitant à la Propolis dandruff treatment shampoo between your palms.
- Apply to the scalp and massage, adding small amounts of water progressively as a gentle lather builds.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat. The first wash cleanses while the second application treats. Massage into the scalp and leave on for 3 minutes.
- For maximum benefit, pre-treat your scalp with Huile Apaisante, our award-winning, naturally soothing, and anti-inflammatory oil.
- For especially irritated and dry scalps and hair, mix Bain Traitant à la Propolis with Crème aux Fleurs, our soothing cleansing cream. Place small, even amounts (50/50) in the palm of your hand before applying. Leave on for 10 minutes before gradually emulsifying and rinsing.
LUSHA RUSSELL –
I have using this products for years. With extremely sensitive skin, I’ve tried almost every shampoo out there on the market before I found this one. They either didn’t remove the dandruff or caused a massive hair loss and left my hair very dry. This is the only shampoo that effectively removes my dandruff without irritating my scalp or causing dryness. I hair remains moisturizing and natural shininess. Despite the high price, I still think it worth every penny I spent. As a life-time user(most likely), I purchased the bigger bottle to save some money.
Hans-Jacob Schmidt –
Several bottles in now, and this is the one. After using highly medicated prescription treatments, this is perfect for keeping my scalp clear without feeling like my hair is smothered in chemicals. Feels and smells luxurious while also being genuinely effective.
Loredana Sames –
I’ve been fighting with dandruff problems and itchy scalp for about 1 year now.
I’ve tried many dandruff shampoo’s yet the results were not satisfactory. This is the best shampoo that I’ve ever tried. I’ve been using it for the past 2 months and I have no complains.
It does what is says. It’s gentle on the scalp and helps clear dandruff problems. Also I’ve noticed that I don’t lose as much hair as I used to. I am very very happy with the BAIN TRAITANT À LA PROPOLIS shampoo. It’s a life saver!
If you have tried everything out there, and dislike the tar smell and texture, give Leonor Greyl’s a try. If you can try before you buy, samples are a decent size for longer shoulder length hair. Other than the odor being less objectionable than some, it did actually work (used along with recommended LG yellow serum and cream treatment) for reducing dandruff flakes. (Dont have typical itchiness or irritation, just had giant flakes)
I love how nicely everything works and the scents are divine. Need to add this to my shampoo arsenal.