Most people are affected by thinning hair at some point of their life. Hair loss can make you feel bad and it can be a distressing sight to face every morning in the mirror. However, you can boost hair growth and stop hair loss by using gentle, leave-in treatments for hair loss made with natural formulas.
There are many reasons for hair loss:
· Genetic factors
· Family history
· Hormonal changes
· Health conditions like thyroid disease and iron deficiency
Traditional off-the-shelf hair care products contain chemicals that can harm your scalp and hair. Some potentially harmful chemicals found and their effects are:
- Coal Tar
- Sodium Laureth Sulfates
Natural Products For Hair Loss
Using natural products is a way to avoid potential health effects caused by using chemical products. Common natural ingredients used in natural hair products are:
- Jojoba Oil – This oil has been in use for hundreds of years to moisturize and grow hair. It softens, nourishes and improves shine.
- Honey – It attracts and holds moisture, and is also a natural antiseptic and antioxidant. Honey is packed with vitamins and minerals which aid in hair growth.
- Avocado Oil – This is good for dry hair and scalp. It helps regenerate damaged tissue.
- Shea Butter – Moisturizes, softens and nourishes hair, and plays a role against UV rays.
- Amino Acids – Help hair grow stronger, thicker and faster.
Benefits Of Using Natural Hair Products
Natural hair products offer several benefits for your hair and they can also reverse thinning hair. They encourage hair growth by gently infusing the hair follicles with the natural vitamins and minerals present in them. They also contain herbal extracts and oils that stimulate hair growth. Other benefits include:
· More gentle on scalp and hair
· Free of toxic chemicals
· Contains extra vitamins
· Contains wholesome and vibrant natural extracts
· Stops hair loss
· Encourages hair growth
· Strengthens hair
· No residue build-up when rinsing
· Revives your hair and helps it to recover from years of harsh treatment
So be nice to your scalp and hair! Stop hair loss and boost hair growth by using high quality, natural products. Avoid too much heat styling and try letting your hair air-dry on occasion.
We recommend Leonor Greyl’s leave-in treatments for hair loss, rich in amino acids and botanical extracts. These treatments provide effective action against the maximum number of factors responsible for hair loss.