Blake is the belle of the ball at the Cannes Film Festival right now.
Danny Jelaca of the Danny Jelaca Salon in Miami gave us a break down of how to get Blake Lively’s gorgeous look at home.
1. Start with a voluminous blow dry using Leonor Greyl Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice at the roots. Use a large round brush to blow out hair.
2. Collect hair in a high pony tail, with the pony tail hidden.
3. The secret of the braid is back brushing. Divide the braid into three and using Voluforme styling spray to create texture.
4. Back brush the three pieces starting at the base and smooth out just enough to make it “neatly messy.”
5. Lightly execute a braid with no tension whatsoever. Take a few drops of Huile de Leonor Greyl and squeeze it on the braid pulling select pieces out in order to make it look undone. Viola!