Sandra Bullock’s Oscar night look was absolutely amazing from her Alexander McQueen gown to her old Hollywood hairstyle. Deep side parts are very in for 2014.
“Her hair is pretty and feminine with lots of body and movement,” celebrity stylist Danny Jelaca of the Danny Jelaca Salon in South Beach told us. Thankfully he also let us in on the secret to get Sandra’s look at home.
1. Start with Bain Volumateur aux Algues to give great volume at the roots and condition hair all the way through to the ends. It will also provide excellent body!
3. Blow dry with a large boar bristle brush.
4. Make a deep part and sweep hair to one side.
5. Take three inch pieces of hair and wrap them around an inch and a half wide curling wand to create loose soft waves.
6. Shape curls with fingers.
7. Finish with just a dab of Eclat Naturel for shine.