- The following treatment is recommended once a week for a month, then once every 15 days to maintain vitality:
- Add 4 tablespoons of Crème Aux Fleurs to a bowl.
- Mix energetically with a paintbrush for one minute to activate the product.
- Apply with the paintbrush directly to dry scalp strip by strip.
- Gently Massage in circular motions to distribute the product.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then add a little more product on the scalp to facilitate emulsion and massage again.
- Gradually add small amounts of water to the roots while massaging and lifting the hair, until a fine lather builds.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- To prevent skin irritation during color treatments: Add one tablespoon of Crème Aux Fleurs directly to the color. This also combats the drying effects of coloring processes.
- To soothe the scalp and set color after the coloring process: Apply Crème Aux Fleurs on towel-dried hair directly to the scalp.
- For deep hydration: Apply L’Huile de Leonor Greyl pre-shampoo oil to your length and ends. Follow with Crème Aux Fleurs as directed.
- For dandruff calming: First apply Huile Apaisante soothing pre-treatment oil to the scalp, then apply a 50/50 mixture of Crème Aux Fleurs and Bain Traitant à la Propolis dandruff shampoo.
victoria von schantz –
I have baby fine color treated hair and a dry sensitive scalp with psoriasis. Creme aux Fleurs soothes the dryness and softens my scalp. Such a pleasure to use and the results are fabulous. My hair and scalp are nourished, soft and the scent is divine!
Creme aux Fleurs is heavenly in terms of the wonderful effects ts it has on my hair as well a pleasure to use. The scent alone is heavenly!
This creme- shampoo is a lifesaver for my scalp, which has eczema. It usually hurts when I use other shampoos, but this one doesn’t burn my scalp at all, it’s very soothing!!! It’s amazing! Also helps with frizz ( I live in highly humid climate). I apply it on dry hair for 20min, then wash it out just as the instructions say. Very gently on my hair & scalp, but cleans great! At first I was lazy to apply it for 20min before washing it out, but I got used to it and now it’s easy and it’s worth it!
I was recommended this product by an esthetician. When I bought it and read the instructions I didn’t think it would work for me because my hair is thin and dry so I thought anything that is too conditioning will make my hair look thinner. Well not with Creme aux Fleurs, I have had the best hair of my life after using this product. My hair is soft, glossy and gives me volume like never before. I always feel like I am fresh out of the saloon. It is a whole process to use this product correctly but when you do, I am so sure you will not regret spending that time. I love the way my scalp feels so clean afterwards, its a deep clean and a deep conditioning for my hair at the same time. How Leonor Greyl came up with this formula is truly amazing. I use this about once a month and a must before any special events.
I use this everytime I wash my hair- either after shampooing, or mixed with a masque as a treatment. It seriously conditions, hydrates, and softens my hair. I use it all year round, as its perfect for any condition of dry hair.
I have been using this product for decades as a cream rinse. I am a swimmer and have to work at keeping my hair from the damage chlorine can do. It has kept my hair in great shape!
This is the most soothing shampoo and treatment you can possibly imagine. If your scalp is itchy and/or hair frizzy and hard to manage (and you love a light, fresh scent), this is the best product. My only wish is that they would bring back the professional size jars as this treatment is pricey … and that format is way more economical. Please reconsider …
This product smells amazing and has done wonders for the health of my hair. I use as directed and had absolutely lush and shiny hair afterwards. Will continue to purchase!
Superbly soothes scalp: sores, bumps, itchiness, and creates shiny, soft hair that can be styled with volume.
My dermatologist was pleasantly surprised by the improvements in my scalp since I have been using Leonor Greyl products. She confirmed my hair-stylist’s verdict that my hair also looks healthy, shiny, and soft.
By the way, for my scalp issues, I have also used Clindamycin gel to dry out folliculitis bumps. But I have discarded any product containing hydrocortisone as cortisone has never helped with itch and, instead, only bleached hair. Leonor Greyl has also contributed to improved hair growth again.
June Hill –
I have been using this goody treatment every week for nearly a month and I love the way it makes my hair feels more vibrant, hydrated and lively and how it instantly calms my irritated scalp.
I highly recommend the Leonor Greyl Crème Aux Fleurs to hair loss sufferers as it is rich in minerals and bring nutrients to the scalp while hydrating it. I also notice that my scalp gets less oily with this cleansing treatment.