- This hair cleansing cream can replace your shampoo 1-2 times a week.
- Add a generous amount of Crème Aux Fleurs to a bowl or directly to your scalp.
- Mix and gently massage the scalp and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Before rinsing, add a little more product on the scalp, then gradually emulsify with small amounts of water.
- When a fine lather builds, rinse thoroughly.
- To prevent skin irritation during color treatments: Add Crème Aux Fleurs directly to the color. This also combats the drying effects of coloring processes.
- To soothe the scalp and set color after the coloring process: Apply Crème Aux Fleurs on towel-dried hair.
- For deep hydration: Apply L’Huile de Leonor Greyl pre-shampoo oil to your length and ends. Follow with Crème Aux Fleurs as directed.
- For dandruff calming: First apply L’Huile Apaisante soothing pre-treatment oil to the scalp, then apply a 50/50 mixture of Crème Aux Fleurs and Bain Traitant à la Propolis dandruff shampoo.