- Shake well before use.
- Apply once a week on a dry scalp.
- Apply with the paintbrush directly to dry scalp, section by section, gently massaging in a circular motion to distribute the product evenly.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Gradually add small amounts of water to the roots while massaging and lifting the hair.
- When a gentle lather builds, rinse thoroughly.
- This scalp treatment replaces your shampoo.
- For best results blend Concentré Énergétique with Huile Germe de Blé (50/50): Place 2 tablespoons of each product in a bowl.
- Mix energetically with a paintbrush for about 1 minute to activate.
- Follow with your favorite Leonor Greyl mask on dry length and ends.
- Then finish with one of our leave-in treatments for thinning or weak hair: Complexe Énergisant or Tonique Vivifiant.
LC Delcid –
Bought this for my daughter and for myself both battling the occasional dry, flaky scalps. I found that using this mixed with a gentle shampoo 2x weekly helps to calm scalp irritation. Love Leonor Greyl for years.
I use this treatment for about a month in conjunction with Bain a propolis and it works wonders for whenever my scalp feels unhealthy.
Caroline H –
I’ve had a dry scalp since my teenage years and used a succession of drugstore shampoos, weird natural remedies I found online, washing with cold water, washing 1-2x a week, halfhearted attempts at changing my diet. I had bought the Bain a propolis and hadn’t noticed a difference in its own, but one day sat through the very helpful videos on this site and YouTube posted by Leonor greyl (I think this part is key to getting the most out of the products). I bought this in conjunction with the huile de blé along with the brush applicator and have noticed a big difference in the health of my scalp/sharply reduced number of flakes. I do this once a week, sometimes stretch out to two. Very happy customer
Every so I often my hair and scalp need a boost. This is how I treat it well! This scalp treatment acts as a mask for the scalp to help re-energize it. You can’t forget about your scalp. it’s skin too….our largest organ! Healthy Scalp equals Healthy Hair. Simple.
I have been using this product for 20 years I can’t do without. It really helps with your scalp and the health of your hair. I think it’s something you have to keep as a weekly routine. I highly recommend it.
Very good product, description perfectly defines it.
Purchased 6 months ago. I believe the product was really nice the first couple of times I used it. However I hadn’t used it in about 5 months and when I checked just now, the cap was growing mold. This is not an issue I’ve had with other organic products. My advice is purchase with caution and use within a month if you store at room temp. Hopefully the company will consider a new bottle design so that liquid doesn’t leak and noting an expiration date.
I use this treatment at least once a week mixed with another Leonor Greyl product – HUILE DE GERME DE BLÉ in proportion 1:1. I apply the mixture on dry unwashed scalp for up to an hour, while treating the rest of my hair with Leonor Greyl Quientessence Mask. I like how clean my scalp is after washing this treatment off, and at the same time the length of my hair is very moisturized and strong without that “cotton-like” feeling. Another plus that after using Concentre Energetique and Huile de Germe de Blue combo on my scalp it stays clean for up to four days. I mean perfectly clean- no oily residue on the roots of the hair. While this combo of two has a slight tendency to dry scalp while cleaning it very well, I find that applying one of the Leonor Greyl masks on the length makes a trick.