Talented hairstylist Christopher Naselli styled the gorgeous Connie Britton for the premiere of “Me & Earl & the Dying Girl” at the Sundance Film Festival. We spoke with him, and he gave us the breakdown on how to re-create her relaxed waves.
Get Connie Britton’s Look:
1. “Spray Lait Luminescence– Leave in Detanlging and Protective Spray on damp hair
2. Apple a quarter-sized amount of Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice-Volumizing Styling Mousse from roots to ends.Use a wide-tooth comb to evenly distribute the product throughout the hair.
3. Blow-dry the hair on heat with a large round brush to smooth over the strands for a voluminous beautiful blowout.
4. Make a center part with a tail comb
5. To added to those beautiful sculpted waves, spray 2 inch sections with Conditioning Naturelle, Heat Protective Styling Spray and warp mid sections only around a large curling iron leaving the ends out and direct away from the face.
6. Rub a dime size amount of Eclat Naturel– Nourishing and Protective Styling Cream to palm of hand, with your fingers gently loose waves for a relaxed finish. Finish the look by spraying a light mist of Laque Souple Holding Spray for hold and longevity.
Products mentioned in this post:
or 4 installments of $11.50 by Afterpay