The stars stepped out and braved the cold this last weekend, at the Sundance Film Festival. And we couldn’t help but notice Margot Robbie’s ultra chic topknot at the premiere of her newest film, Z is For Zachariah. Inspired by the cool-meets-casual vibe at the Sundance Film Festival, hairstylist Christopher Naselli created her effortless topknot.
Get the Look:
1. “Starting with dry hair, I began by sectioning off the top and sides of hair by clipping and securing on top so I could begin working on the back and bottom sections .
2. Spray 2 inches sections with Conditioning Naturelle
Heat Protective Styling Spray and wrap mid sections only around a large curling iron to add a slight wave to give a more 60’s vibe.
3. Once the back was finished, I made a cocktail of Éclat Naturel
– Nourishing and Protective Styling Cream and Gel a L’hibiscus
– Alchohol- Free Styling Gel for maximum hold with tons of shine. I applied a generous amount to the sides and top of the hair while combing upwards and backwards giving it a structured yet soft feel. Once I created the shape, I pulled the sections up into a top knot securing it with just two bobby pins.
4. Finish this cool and super chic look with a light mist of Laque Souple
Holding Spray for hold.”
Products mentioned in this post: