Kate Upton’s hair looked sleek, styled and sexy as she walked the red carpet for the premiere of “The Other Woman.”
Hair stylist Peter Butler opted to pull her hair back, wrapping the strands into a knot at the back-center of her head to complement her charcoal gray strapless Dolce & Gabbana dress and Chanel diamond drop earrings.
Kate Upton’s hair- How to:
Using Leonor Greyl products to create the look, Peter explains how he pulled the style together for Kate:
• Starting with damp hair, Peter applied three big dollops of Leonor Greyl’s Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice—one on the top of her head, one split between the sides, and one on the back. He ran it through her hair from roots to ends, concentrating on the roots. Then he blew out her hair with a paddle brush for volume.
• While blowing out her hair, Peter intermittently sprayed Leonor Greyl’s Spray Structure Naturelle section by section to give more volume, concentrating on the roots in the front to give them more strength and create the lift.
• Next, Peter applied the tiniest bit of Éclat Naturel to each section of hair before curling with a large-barrel curling wand. “The Éclat Naturel gave the hair a bit more texture, an almost wet look, and nice separation for when I combed it out,” he explains. “This was really the key product to her look as it created that nice sleek, wet look we wanted.” For the front of her hair, he used a smaller barreled curling wand to create the shape and then used a bit more Éclat Naturel to smooth down any flyaways.
• After finishing curling the entire head, Peter pulled Kate’s hair back with his fingers and put it into a ponytail with an elastic band with hooks. “This really keeps the ponytail in place so the hair doesn’t slide and get loose afterwards.” Then, he wrapped the ponytail around the base and used 4 hairpins to secure it in place.
• For a finishing touch, he misted hair with Leonor Greyl’s Lacque Souple to keep the shape all night.
or 4 installments of $11.50 by Afterpay