Celebrity hairstylist Danny Jelaca is a renowned expert when it comes to the art of creating gorgeous hair, he has worked with Jennifer Lopez, Naomi Campbell, and Cameron Diaz. Known for his amazing work at fashion shows and editorial shoots, he was recognized by Allure as one of Miami’s top stylists. In this interview in Composure Magazine he gives us his secret for creating the perfect summer hair.
What is the hottest hairstyle for this summer?
- This summer we are seeing the messy, natural look everywhere. Natural beach waves and texture is what it’s all about. To achieve this look, spray in Balmain Texturizing Salt Spray and twirl locks into separated pieces. Then scrunch the hair and let dry naturally.
What are five (5) different tips to maintain hair for summer?
- For a beautiful updated look, use a spray like Leonor Greyl volume forme on freshly blowdryed hair and use a curling wand in the midlengths, only leaving new growth and ends straight.
- Use the huile de Leonor Greyl on hair before going in the sun, chlorine, or sea water.
- Wear your hair in braids or a low ponytail and wrap your hair in a scarf or bandana to provide protection.
- Summer updo’s are so in right now. My personal favorites are a low chignon bun or wrap bun in laced hair to provide a cute look and protect your hair from the sun.
- Summertime warrants weekly deep condition spa treatments. Micro Mist steamer with LG Masquintessence will revive the hair from sun damage, leaving it soft and shining.
What are the three (3) must-have hair products for this summer?
- L’huile de Leonor Greyl is a summer must-have oil. It protects UV rays, chlorine and salt from damaging the hair and is also a pre-shampoo treatment! This will help to maintain shiny, healthy summer hair.
- Condition Naturelle is a leave-in conditioner that will help protect your locks from UV rays.
- Leonor Greyl Secret de Beaute is a spray oil that can be used to rejuvenate the hair and skin that may dry out from the hot Miami sun and dips in the pool.
Products mentioned in this post:
or 4 installments of $17.50 by Afterpay