Celebrity Stylist Ricardo Rojas, of the Ricardo Rojas Salon in NYC gave us a breakdown of his two favorite looks from the Golden Globe Awards. Now you can use Leonor Greyl products to re-create the looks right at home.
LOOK ONE: JULIA ROBERTS
- Prep hair using Leonor Greyl’s Voluforme spray before blow-drying.
- Once the hair is dry curl three inch sections of hair with a two inch curling iron to create very soft waves.
- Part the hair to the side and use Leonor Greyl’s Eclat Naturel to finish the ends.
- The top portion of the hair should be teased – using a front to back teasing technique.
- The back of the hair will then be turned into an up-do at the neck area, creating a small chignon. Grab the hair and twist it. Before twisting the hair, be sure to apply Leonor Greyl’s Voluforme Setting Spray and use it as a hairspray to create texture for the chignon.
LOOK TWO: CATE BLANCHETT
- Spray the hair with Leonor Greyl’s Voluforme.
- Once the hair is dry, part hair to one side and then set the hair with either curlers or a 1/4 inch curling iron
- Then start teasing the hair – from the side to the bottom, and from the front to the back. Janeke or Mason Pearson brushes are perfect for creating this polished look!
- The side of the hair has a slight, elevated curve underneath the neck.
- Finish off the look with a few drops of Leonor Greyl’s Serum de Soie Sublimateur.
Cate’s look reminds Rojas of royalty, and of the late 1950’s-1960’s. “This is a very old Hollywood style, and it looks perfect with her outfit,” says Rojas.