Chloe Grace Moretz stunned on the red carpet for the premiere of The Equalizer at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival. Celebrity hairstylist, Gregory Russell worked magic on Moretz’s hair, creating a soft, romantic up-do style.
He gave credit to her dress for inspiring the timeless look, stating, “We wanted to create an effortless, modern up-do to accommodate the structured Dior dress.”
Get the look:
1.”I began by applying Leonor Greyl Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice on her damp her through the entire top of her head at the roots,” says Russell.
2. “I then rough-dried the hair 90% and finished with a ceramic round brush to smooth slightly.
3. “Next I waved her hair with a 1” iron.
4. I then combed through with my hands, made a part, and fastened a section right in the front with a duckbill clip.
5. I then pulled the rest of her hair back low and fastened it with a bungee hair tie.
6. Then I rolled the hair into a very loose bun using bobby pins to secure it, making sure it was not too perfect.
7. I then applied Leonor Greyl Eclat Naturel through the sectioned hair from root to tip for definition.
8. Next I twisted back the section creating a pompadour shape to the front and fastened it down to her head with hair pins.
9. I pulled a few pieces out around the face, tucking some behind her ears and leaving some out for softness and framing.
10.To finish, I used Leonor Greyl Laque Souple Hairspray for soft hold.”